Logo

Mercury force 70hp serial # is no good! can you help.

buellstunter

Hi, I just recently purchased a pontoon boat with a Force 70hp outboard on it..I been trying to identify the year of the motor etc. after researching location of the serial # I found the number to be oe102230. when ever I try use this # it comes up as not a valid #. as best as i can tell the 3cylinder 70hp motors were made from 91-95. can anyone help me. thanks for your time.

Hi, I just recently purchased a pontoon boat with a Force 70hp outboard on it..I been trying to identify the year of the motor etc. after researching location of the serial # I found the number to be oe102230. when ever I try use this # it comes up as not a valid #. as best as i can tell the 3cylinder 70hp motors were made from 91-95. can anyone help me. thanks for your time.
FORCE 70 ELPT FORCE - ( 70 H.P. (1995 )) Serial No: 0E102230 Model No: H070412RD

thank you for the reply. I never owned a boat before. I want to get a manual on the motor so I can winterize it and change/replace the fluids with the proper grades etc..

Back