Logo

Article: Lyman Grace Ann and a 1961 40HP Evinrude Lark

WOW Brian it's a remarkable boat! Truly a project that was not only taken to heart but from your very being! And i can very easy understand the luring powers of the boat! If I would be there I would want to touch it, hug it, and just drool all over it. And yet would be to scared, and wouldn't get 10' from it, as i'm cursed and have learned to live with it as my middle name should have been "Murph's Law" and wouldn't want any of it rubbing off. Brian if I ever come across a MARK III cover I'll let you know we have a few boats down here and every-now-and-them I run across them!

Wow Bryan you have a great boat. It looks wonderful!
I have been dreaming for a long time about the actual boat. Here is one. I really like her and I always think only of her. But there are doubts about the manufacturer's company. Should I buy it or see something else?

She's a lovely runabout. The only thing better than a restored woodie are the people willing to do the restoration and love of maintenance. Thanks for sharing Brian

Great example of a restoration that is very meticulous in its attention to detail. I'm glad its being used and not just on display.

Back