Logo

can anybody let me download a copy of their official yamaha repair manual 1984-1995? please.

johntran

someone please let me download your copy of official yamaha repair manual. these after market ones that i download aren't getting me any where. I am really eager to have the high manly feeling of fixing my broken engine 25hp two stroke yamaha. or at least have a understanding of how it works. i would buy it but I already spent 900 dollars to buy 25hp two stroke yamaha that i found on craiglist. when i bought the motor it started on the first pull. when i took it to the river, the hurt came. I am hurting people. come on people, help? its the holidays? thanks.

yes! thank you justintime. i really wanted to ask you for help but was afraid that i was bothering you by asking too much. if the carwash next to my shop opens tomorrow ill use their trash can to put water in it so i can run the motor. Ill video tape it and email it to you. you really r awesome. thank you very much for your time. i haven't ran across many people like you in my life. didn't know people like you still existed. you don't even know me and you still helping me, thank you again.

i adjusted the shift cable like you said, works like a champ now. the first time i adjusted the cable, i didn't do a thorough job. this time i spent like 15-20 min adjusting. thank you very much justintime.

Back