Logo

200hp od213741 gas/mix

You can't go wrong with 50. Said to provide better corrosion protection than 100 even if the engine could run on special 100:1 oil. If you use Pennzoil premium it is synthetic blend and smokes very little. I use it and buy from WW. 1 pt of 2 stroke TC-W3 to 6 gal 87 octane gas. Most newer Mercs are designed for 10% max ethanol.

Mark

Safest way to find out for sure is to pre-mix your fuel at 50:1 just until you get an answer at least. Go to your oil tank and make a mark at the oil level. Go out and run the engine for awhile and check the level. Your answer will be right in front of you. If the injection system is working it may smoke a little till you burn off the pre-mix, but that's not going to hurt anything. If worried, add a can of Sea Foam to the tank and it will clean up any combustion problems the extra oil MIGHT cause.

Mark

Safest way to find out for sure is to pre-mix your fuel at 50:1 just until you get an answer at least. Go to your oil tank and make a mark at the oil level. Go out and run the engine for awhile and check the level. Your answer will be right in front of you. If the injection system is working it may smoke a little till you burn off the pre-mix, but that's not going to hurt anything. If worried, add a can of Sea Foam to the tank and it will clean up any combustion problems the extra oil MIGHT cause.

Mark

sorry I have not got back with you. The pre-mix has been taken off. So I JUST mix the gas 50/1. motor is running now. I need to put it on the water. thanks for your help.

Back