Logo

Need Help With Part Numbers for 1958 12 hp Gale Buccaneer

skegman

I'm restoring a 1958 Gale Buccaneer 12 hp Model #735275 and need help to find part numbers for head gasket, all ignition parts and water pump impeller. I'm hoping since this is an OMC product that the parts will cross referance to Ev/Johnson. Thanks skegman

In checking around for a meathod of finding parts and part #s for the Gale motor that I just brought into my stable of Johnsons, I found an outfit out West that has a complete set of parts books for all Gale Buccaneer models and can cross referance to John/Rude part numbers. All that is needed is model #, serial #, the part you need and money. I'm all set with finding the parts listed above so thanks for making it possible to post and I may have to post again later for something else or maybe help someone else out. Thanks, Skegman

Yes it was Seaway Marine that I Talked to for the Gale parts and I will try Discount Marine. Alao Marine Engine has been great for Johnson/Evinrude parts but they don't have reference to Gale parts. Thanks for your help. skegman

Back