Logo

lehman 80 hp broken mount on timiming housing

oggman

Hi the engine mount ear just broke off the timing housing on my 4 cyl 80 hp ford lehman. 254 cu
anyone got 1 of these prts on parting out motor? Do you think its possible to weld this ear back on or should i replace the housing? Thanks,Steve

Oggman,

It should be replaced, it should be the same part as the 120 Lehman. Call Bob Smith at American diesel:

804-435-3107

Hey Rev Bob Thanks.
Did call AD talked to someone named john. did not seem to know the engine very well and simply told me that part not manufacterd for 7 years. not much help, Tried bomac in ft lauderdale and they have but its $500.00. Ouch. tried calling some tractor salvedge but they were not faimilr with the motor. And wanted to know what tractor it was in? I'v allways heard these were tractor motors. Anyone know what model? Thanks ,oggman

Oggman,
although you have a 2712e 254 used in ford tractors , they did not use lehman mounts.
The part i believe you want is the mount under the jabsco pump. Part #1a329 with casting # 600
i have it in stock. If you need it call me at 518 493 3083 (new york)
charlie w

Oggman,
got your message but your phone # 904------ did not come thru clearly.try calling me after 9.00in the evening.
Charlie w.

Oggman,
got your message but your phone # 904------ did not come thru clearly.try calling me after 9.00in the evening.
Charlie w.

Hi Charlie. Just tried to call you again. then logged on here and see you wrote, thanks for getting back to me my # is 904-217-2001. Give me a call when you have time or i will try to catch you in the evening... Thanks again, Oggman

Last edited:
Back