Logo

Tach sensor Hino W04TC

commdrrod

"Both Hino Engines (150 hP

"Both Hino Engines (150 hP) have a Hino angle gear set driving a Bayliner adapter and rev sensor. Many times after 150 op hours either of the sensors show oil leaks, become erratic, then fail. After dissasembling the angle drive, the secondary shaft has a screw thread pumping section, to force oil. This appears to be pushing oil back towards the camshaft oil galleries. An oil seal (polymer o ring style) is mounted outboard of this but soes not contact anything. Downstream of this is the plastic drive shaft and Mecury style sensor which leaks.

Can anyone please provide a name or number to identify these original Hino parts, or others, intended to seal oil? This drive is very well constucted, and leads one to think parts are missing. Who has a oilleak and sensor failure problem here?
thanks commdrrod"

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN BUY SPARES OF A HINO MARINE W04 150 HP DRIVING A BAYLINER 3288 IN EUROPE SPECIALY IN GREECE OR ITALY.IS ENY POSSIBLE SERVICE AT THAT AREA ? ENY INFORMATION WILL BE APPRECIATED .

I am purchasing a Bayliner 438

I am purchasing a Bayliner 4387 w/ twin 250 hp Hinos....what can I expect..they have 1045 hrs each

Back