Logo

solex down draft carb

Unfortunately, the manual only says to position the nut as it was when you took it apart. What you're looking for is that it begins to compress the diaphram when you start to open the throttle. You may need to make some adjustments as you see how it works when on the water. If there is stumbling, then you may need to adjust.

I take a nutdriver with me to make the adjustments a little easier. It's easier if you have someone helping out with the throttle as you observe and make adjustments.

Unfortunately, the manual only says to position the nut as it was when you took it apart. What you're looking for is that it begins to compress the diaphram when you start to open the throttle. You may need to make some adjustments as you see how it works when on the water. If there is stumbling, then you may need to adjust.

I take a nutdriver with me to make the adjustments a little easier. It's easier if you have someone helping out with the throttle as you observe and make adjustments.

Thanks Joe that helps I have a little stumble so I will try to adjust the compression.
Rob

Back