Logo

Looking for LED split lense style Anchor/Nav Mast Light.

RicardoMarine

Gold Medal Contributor
I'm looking for a high quality dual bulb (split lense) Anchor/Nav Light in an LED style. Must have two separate circuits.
Something similar to this, but hopefully in a higher quality than Attwood or Perko, if such a light exists.
I'm good with either of those brands if the quality is high.

ATT-7202-7_med.jpg

I'll be removing the original tube, and will be changing it to SS and of a longer length.

Any suggestions?

My current light will not accept LED's. None that I've found, anyway.

Thank you in advance, Rick.

Ayuh,.... Have ya considered the Leds that are fitted so they interchange with the old more common styles of bulbs...

Like the 1s in yer picture....

I've been movin' to Leds, where I can,...

Thanks, Bill.
That would certainly be the simplest route to go.... but as in my post; My current light will not accept LED's. None that I've found, anyway.

So.... looks like I do a complete replacement.

Rick you are famous for looking something up on the internet to prove someone wrong. !!

You are saying that you can't find this ?? thats hard to believe. :rolleyes:

Your boat HASN'T seen any water since 2005. So why do you need this light ??.

Maybe for your backyard nightlight. :D

Thanks, Bill.
That would certainly be the simplest route to go.... but as in my post; My current light will not accept LED's. None that I've found, anyway.

So.... looks like I do a complete replacement.

Ayuh,... What bulb does it take,..??..??

I've seen adapted Leds that fit 'bout Any light bulb socket,... mostly on ebay, but other places as well...

Ayuh,... What bulb does it take,..??..??

I've seen adapted Leds that fit 'bout Any light bulb socket,... mostly on ebay, but other places as well...
Bill, thanks for the info, but I want to replace the entire fixture at this point, and with one that meets all requirements.

Back