Logo

Looking for manual (help) to Skanti VHF 3000

Grinder

Hello everyone!

After I've been searching for this manual for over a week now, I came over this forum in one of my searches. I've just registered as a user on this forum, and this is my first post.

2012-05-13%2001.23.15.jpg

I've just bought a used Skanti VHF 3000, Type "TRP 3024". Unfortunately this VHF came without cables and without a manual. Something the seller didn't have. I'm looking for a manual to this VHF or someone who has knowledge on how I should wire it up.

2012-05-13%2001.22.17.jpg

I have the power cable to the VHF, as you can see on the picture. And I have half the cable that goes from REMOTE and to the handset. Unfortunately there is only a plug in one end of the cable, so I would need to find me a new plug. The plug would probably be OK to find, but I don't know the configuration of the 7 wires.

2012-05-13%2001.22.54.jpg

I'm also missing both the plug and the cable from "Auxilliary". According to the seller, this cable should go to the external speaker. The plug should be OK to get, but then I'm still missing the wiring configuration.

2012-05-13%2001.23.30.jpg

As you can see on the picture above, there is two sockets on the handset. One market with "in" and one with "out". I guess the cable from "remote" on the main unit should go to the "in" on the handset. Do anyone know what the "out" socket is for?

If anyone could help me with some guidelines, wiring diagrams or manuals I would appreciate it very much

Hello everyone!

After I've been searching for this manual for over a week now, I came over this forum in one of my searches. I've just registered as a user on this forum, and this is my first post.

2012-05-13%2001.23.15.jpg

I've just bought a used Skanti VHF 3000, Type "TRP 3024". Unfortunately this VHF came without cables and without a manual. Something the seller didn't have. I'm looking for a manual to this VHF or someone who has knowledge on how I should wire it up.

2012-05-13%2001.22.17.jpg

I have the power cable to the VHF, as you can see on the picture. And I have half the cable that goes from REMOTE and to the handset. Unfortunately there is only a plug in one end of the cable, so I would need to find me a new plug. The plug would probably be OK to find, but I don't know the configuration of the 7 wires.

2012-05-13%2001.22.54.jpg

I'm also missing both the plug and the cable from "Auxilliary". According to the seller, this cable should go to the external speaker. The plug should be OK to get, but then I'm still missing the wiring configuration.

2012-05-13%2001.23.30.jpg

As you can see on the picture above, there is two sockets on the handset. One market with "in" and one with "out". I guess the cable from "remote" on the main unit should go to the "in" on the handset. Do anyone know what the "out" socket is for?

If anyone could help me with some guidelines, wiring diagrams or manuals I would appreciate it very much
I think I may have what you are looking for. I have a manual and “connecting transceiver unit and control unit” instructions.

Back