Logo

New discovery

fishingjunky

I am new to this forum and like the make up of the members. I recently purchased a Nissan 50 hp motor that needed some work and have hunted high and low for a site where I could look up OEM parts through an electronic database. It seems like every site I research only has PDF files which are a pain in the --- to search. A budy of mine sent me a link tonight to a site that has all of the diagrams and parts in an organized easy to search electronic system so I thought I would pass it along. http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Nissan/Outboard/parts.html

There are about 2 dozen websites that sell those parts on the Internet. The real question is customer service, and whether they actually stock anything at all. Some do; many don't.

There are about 2 dozen websites that sell those parts on the Internet. The real question is customer service, and whether they actually stock anything at all. Some do; many don't.

Paul, I agrre with the customer service and stocking, but for me this was the only site where you could actually search a database and not have to fumble through PDF files. It looks to me that most sites do not stock many parts so I am in favor of the easiest site to look up parts. Anyway, just thought I would share the find with other Tohatsu & Nissan owners.

Back