Logo

Nissan 1986 55hp

Dennis Clay

Hello: I am looking for a water pump impeller for my 1986 55 hp nissan outboard. I am told that nissan no longer make parts for this motor??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello: I am looking for a water pump impeller for my 1986 55 hp nissan outboard. I am told that nissan no longer make parts for this motor??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Obsolete. NLA from Tohatsu. Check with kat69 on this forum for a possible aftermarket impeller.

Thanks for the referral Paul.
Yes I have some. It's a bit quiet over here right now so I'm just plodding away building up my inventory :) The heat has been a bit shocking lately so I work in the shed as long as I can before the heat forces me inside, then I head out again in the evening. Anyway, sorry for the dribble. I have all the parts required to rebuild a complete water pump for that model now from the pump lower half to the bung on the top of the pump case and everything in between.
Postage is usually around $12 to your door and takes approximately ten days.
I hope this helps.
Best regards,
Scott.

Thanks for the referral Paul.
Yes I have some. It's a bit quiet over here right now so I'm just plodding away building up my inventory :) The heat has been a bit shocking lately so I work in the shed as long as I can before the heat forces me inside, then I head out again in the evening. Anyway, sorry for the dribble. I have all the parts required to rebuild a complete water pump for that model now from the pump lower half to the bung on the top of the pump case and everything in between.
Postage is usually around $12 to your door and takes approximately ten days.
I hope this helps.
Best regards,
Scott.

Hello again Scott ::: ( finally) .... Sorry for the delay i ran into a few problems here for awhile............I am still interested in the water pump impeller for
my 1986 55 HP Nissan.....I would also like the gasket if you have that.... If you could tell me the price with shipping
I will send you a check and you can mail me the stuff then... shipping would be to Milwaukee Wisconsin 53224
zip code.

Thanks again :: Dennis

Hi Dennis,

I just bought mine from a manufacturer in Florida. It was costly ($100) but, according to the seller, much better (pumps more water) and longer lasting than the original. Now...I need a new (used) tilt/trim assembly..HELP!

Hi Dennis,

I just bought mine from a manufacturer in Florida. It was costly ($100) but, according to the seller, much better (pumps more water) and longer lasting than the original. Now...I need a new (used) tilt/trim assembly..HELP!

Thanks for the reply ::: can you tell me the name of the manufacturer ?????? That would really help ...
Thank You ::: Dennis

Hi Dennis.
Mine are still for sale on Ebay Australia. Feel free to check it out.
If you still want one of these, they sell for $55 plus $12 for postage and it will take ten days to get to your door. That will include a new gasket and impeller key as per my Ebay listing.
Best regards,
Scott.

Hi Dennis.
Mine are still for sale on Ebay Australia. Feel free to check it out.
If you still want one of these, they sell for $55 plus $12 for postage and it will take ten days to get to your door. That will include a new gasket and impeller key as per my Ebay listing.
Best regards,
Scott.

A friend of mine got same problem too and I think this would help a lot. We'll find more time to check on ebay. Thanks for the ideas!
Nissan have always been good in manufacturing automobiles and in fact, it is one of the most promising autombile manufacturers in the world. Nissan Motor Co. recently said no to generating Infiniti vehicles in Japan, but as Automotive News reports, China has received a booming yes. Nissan has announced that it will begin creating its premium Infiniti brand in China by 2014, to be able to gain ground on the competition that has recently set up a foothold in the Chinese market. If you need to finance a car, you can get a brand new Nissan Infiniti.

Back