Logo

impeller nissan/tohatsu 45a2 50c 60a 70a2

Hey I bought two impellers from australia and they both came apart. The builders said they used wrong glue or something to that effect. Builders said they were going to redo impellers and send new ones. Did not hear from them again. What I did was go to west marine and bought a jabscoi impeller had it board out 30,000 and it works perfectly.

Hello Oldbert.

As I have mentioned, I have talked to you after the impeller failed. You told me only one had failed, not both and that you were not in a rush for a replacement so I was going to send you the brass cored units that I have been making and showing on this site.
http://www.marineengine.com/boat-fo...-1990-70-hp-engine&highlight=tohatsu+impeller

I have also given you the option of a refund, some new units with Delrin cores that I have in stock or if you want to wait for the brass units, that's fine. Please let me know what you would like to do rather than drag my name through the mud.
You keep saying you did not hear from me again but we talked a number of times via email. I still have all of the emails if you would like me to send them to you.
I will copy this message to the other thread you keep saying the same things on. Please reply as even though you seem to be trying to white ant me, I am still willing to help you with what ever you want to do.
I can't be fairer than that.

Best regards to everyone over the Christmas season.
Scott.

Hey guys I just received the new impellers, they look great. The work looks fantastic. I will let you know they work out. Thanks again

Glad you like them Oldbert35. I wish you many, many happy hours of boating with the new impellers. Very happy to hear that you like the workmanship too. It was a steep learning curve but things are looking up :)
Thanks very much for the comment as my business runs on word of mouth.
Warmest regards,
Scott Lintern.

I have someone who is making these impellers. The price is 99.00 plus shipping.

I hope I am doing this right. I have a nissan ns50c, I need an impellar kit
please tell me you have this AND if so can I buy 2 of these? Is there a special way to put it in? I have checked for blocked pipe or other things but I feel I am in over my head. I also need a switch for the trim, it sounds like it is still going but there is no one on the switch. Please help, and thank you for the site, you have no idea how long I have been looking over two years. Thanks to all.

Hello.
I am still selling these at http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tohatsu-Nis..._Accessories_Gear&hash=item3378d38391&vxp=mtr for $55 + $12 postage.
I'm afraid I can't help you with the trim switch. Do you mean the two way switch on the control unit? If it is, then you should be able to pick up a waterproof switch at your local electronics store.
The impeller does not go in a special way but I would recomend applying a smear of marine grease on the cup of the pump housing to help the assembly go together and to assist it on it's first start-up. Have you had the bottom leg off before? If you would like an exploded view of the lower leg, pm me your email and I will send you the parts list with all of the pictures showing your engine in pieces.
All the best,
Scott.

Hello Swartz.
I do have that impeller but I'm playing catch-up at the moment. I have been away on an oil rig for the last two weeks or so. I have sold a few on Ebay while I was gone (I meant to stop my listings before I left) so I am sending this message to everyone.
I meant to take all of my EBay listing off EBay for
a while as I was called out onto an oil rig for an emergency repair. I have just
got back to find four people waiting on items. I'm very sorry that I have not
replied to thank you for your purchase and I am emailing you to let you know
that I have not been able to post your item yet. I will have it ready by Friday
if you are willing to wait for it or if you would prefer a refund, I completely
understand.

Best regards,
Scott."
Very embarrassing on my behalf! I should be able to catch up with the orders after this weekend so if you are still interested in a unit, please let me know.
All the best,
Scott.

Back