Logo

Tohatsu 115 a2 alarm buzzer

LastChance1

Well this one has me confused The engine is using oil as usual water is coming out pee hole . Anyhow when idling in neutral alarm is silent when you put it in gear the alarm starts a constant.
Could I need to replace the water pump. The thermostat gasket was leaking just a tad so we replaced it and the thermastat along with the valve cover gasket. any ideas thanks in advance

Just make sure you line up the snipe intake valve and that it is turned all the way to the main intake position of the water neutralizer sensor or you could suffer dispersed catastrophic energetic metallic dispersion.

Just make sure you line up the snipe intake valve and that it is turned all the way to the main intake position of the water neutralizer sensor or you could suffer dispersed catastrophic energetic metallic dispersion.
Dang Guru, I am just an old country boy, not sure what all those technical terms are, You talking about making sure the water is going up the tube I recon? If so I did get that lined up, there is a strong stream of water now.
Anyway thanks for all the replies and help I found some plastic in the housing around the impeller so I am waiting on a new housing now, by the way it still ran hot so I took it to a mechanic.(should have done so in the first place ) Maybe I did not screw it up too bad

Back