Logo

1955 16 hp scott atwater motor

andaboy

i was looking into selling my 1955 16hp scott atwater bale-o-matic. i have no use for all the horses and need to find something smaller. does anyone have any idea what i could get out of one of these? and dont tell me to ask the scott guy cause he was no help. lol. he wants it but wont tell me what its worth, so that was kind of making me wonder. i have seen many 7.5 sell for around 300 and dont want to rip myself off but really in the end i just need something less than 10 hp. hope someone can help.
thanks for looking.
andy
:cool:

Hello: I Am looking for a 16 HP Scott Atwater. I Have 30 Motors on hand, a lot of Ten HP and less I would be willing to trade you for the 16 or buy the 16 from you.

Thank you; Dave

Email [email protected]
Phone # 412-496-5940

Moondowg,
With your stock of bits and pieces would you have a repairable fuel tank for a 10 hp motor. this one is actually a Corsair 10, of 1955 vintage

Brian Evans

I have one for a Scott Atwater 1949 Shift Version, I do not know if this is the same type as a Corsair. It has a small
hole in the top, which is repairable.

I do not know if that one will work the one I have is a 1955, which has the tank built into the cowling surrounding the starter cord assembly. The tank is a stamped dome with a hole through the center for the flywheel.

Back