Logo

Looking for replacement Fuel Sender #8341-70

Donewright

Regular Contributor
Greetings,

I have a broken sending unit and I'm trying to find a replacement. I have seen some universal ones on the WWW but they appear to be a different bolt pattern (I can' t tell for sure). I did find that Rochester Gauges has a direct replacement # 8341-R7000, but I am unable to locate a vender to purchase it from.

Anyone have a source?

sender.jpg sender2.jpg IMG_2693.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't think this site carries fuel tank senders. I found this on another site.

Call E Componts at 1-800-640-1556. the new part # is 8341-r7000 if you have thye round flot.

Greetings,

I have a broken sending unit and I'm trying to find a replacement. I have seen some universal ones on the WWW but they appear to be a different bolt pattern (I can' t tell for sure). I did find that Rochester Gauges has a direct replacement # 8341-R7000, but I am unable to locate a vender to purchase it from.

Anyone have a source?

View attachment 3025 View attachment 3026 View attachment 3027

Thanks!

I realize this is an old post but since I just came across it I am sure other folks may as well so I’d like to provide the correct contact name and phone number for the replacements. As guyjg mentioned, the company for Rochester Gauges 8341-70 replacements is e-Components. The phone number is 804-462-5679 and the store address is www.LiquidLevels.net. The replacement is part number 9341-A7000 and it is fully interchangeable with the 8341. The 9341 has been improved with different materials and a new marine grade coating.

Back