Logo

what do i have??

daville_pits

i have a motor with the serial number of the motor mounting bracket number is 15012 24117 what is this?? also has chrome cap with number j3109631

also may be wrong department but i would like to know what make model and yr my boat is but it doesnt have a 12 digit serial number that i can find only thing i can find is a 5 numbers stamped on back hull and they match this lil metal plate on the inside numbers are 23648

please help me!!!

The transom plate points to a 1954 Evinrude Fastwin 15HP motor. The other number looks to be from a newer Johnson but not sure of year. Transom brackets fit on a number of different motors and years and may have been replaced. What color is the motor? Do all the colors match or are different parts colored different? Is the hood metal or fiberglass? As for the boat it is not likely to be identified without pictures. Without the 12 digit it would be at latest a 1970. Since the number is stamped on the plate and on the hull that would be the serial number. Look close at the plate and you maybe able to make out the makers name.

Back