Logo

How to test a power pack for 35hp ob johnson

That is one of the most expensive powerpacks ( optical ignition ) so you want to test some components. Basically you test the power coil OHMS and the charge coil.-----There are different values for electric start and manual start.------------Optical sensor must be free of oil as well.--------Have the wee hoses behind the powerpack been checked for leakage ???----------Common that those are damaged.-------Do you have a wiring diagram ??--------I own 6 of the 3 cylinder models 3 being 99's

I have a 48 PP that needs testing and it will take a peak voltage adapter (DVA adapter?)hooked up to a multi-meter. You can make one yourself cheap if you can find the parts or buy one for about $20. There is a lot of infor about this on Iboats.com. Maybe here to, I haven't checked.

I possess a 48 PP that necessities screening also it will consider a peak voltage adapter (DVA adapter?)hooked as substantially as a multi-meter. You will make just one your do it yourself affordable whenever you can find out the components or purchase just one for about $20. There is recognised like a massive amount of infor about this on Iboats.com. maybe right here to, I haven't checked.

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts
Ralph Lauren Mens Jackets
Classic Polo Shirts

Back