Logo

Exhaust Manifold Question

The omc dosen't look like the elbow is angeled right and the throttle cable and alternator dosen't look like it will mount up right is there something I am missing if you look at the pics on the post mine is exactly the same.

I went to Harbor view marine today and they ordered the mercruiser manifold and riser so I will see tomorrow if it's the right one.Thank you for your help very much appreciated.

I realize these posts are almost two years old but I was try to get the link to work for the Mercruiser manifold. Can someone give me which Mercruiser manifold number will work on my 1993 yamaha 3.0? Thank!!!

Hi,I know this thread is almost a year old but I have the same problem.Could anyone tell me which manifold and riser will work to replace the yamaha manifold and riser that is no longer available.I have the 3.0 same set up that is shown in the pics.Also when you put the manifold on did you have to make any mods with the throttle cable or alternator bracket.And did the elbow boots and every thing line right up any help would be greatly apreciated.

Ayuh,.... Google up Capt Ken the Yamaha guy,....

He's 'bout the Only man alive I know, that Possibly could answer that question,...

He stops by iboats on occasion,...

Back