I still have not got this motor to run right. To many things are not adding up. One day runs "ok" next time trolling motor has more power. 2wks ago i decided screw it, it wasn't working the way it was so I tore it down. Pistons, cyclinders and crank all look good. Bought OEM powerhead gasket kit, 2nd set of needle n seats (OEM this time) and new mid and high speed jets for the carbs and new fuel check valves. Got it back together and it did run but leaked alot of water right below the power head. I did put a new gasket in there but looks like it might be just a little lower than that. I'll hopefully know more today (8-13-11) cause I'm pulling the power head off again to see if maybe the gasket is ripped or something. Will post results. Oh and this motor has been ripped apart once before. There was 2 newer pistons in it. did kinda look like there was poor sealer between crank halfs. looked alittle thin in areas and possiable traces of leaks. I started another thread and a nice gentleman is gonna try get me a pic of his check valve hose connections. I'm not 100% I got mine right.