Logo

have serial # on motor need to find out the year

kooldadskip

I have the serial # off the motor of a recently acquired 10hp, evinrude golden jubilee sportmin motor. The serial number is 10018-06164, but am unable to find a model number in order to find out what year the motor is, any help will be appreciated.

I have a old Crestliner on the dash it says "Crest Flyer" then by the key it has an emblem that says "Evinrude Golden Jubilee" The motor is a 50hp "Evinrude Golden Jubilee" edition. I don't know much about this boat from what I can find it I think it is a 1959 but I'm not sure. Does any one know about this boat any information would be helpful Thanks

The motor is a 59 model.--------------This motor will run very nicely , but be prepared to spend huge money for fuel , they are notorious for being very thirsty.-------The motor is frowned upon for every day use for that reason.----------Nice to look at though, and lots of folks will come over to talk to you.----Nobody talks to folks with new offshore motors like they talk to someone with a nice American antique.

--------------" golden Jubilee " is 1959 on all Evinrudes ------------Pictures are found on ----------the old omc ----------website.

Back