I have a 1997 Pursuit Offshore 3000 and it has above deck rectangular flapper scuppers. The rubber flappers have become worn and torn on 1 side which alows too much sea water onto the deck when backing the boat down or when a large wave hits the transom. I called Pursuit and they carry the Part (part # 542191). Unfortunately it will take too long to get the part shipped. I wonder if anyone knows what type/thickness rubber is typically used and where to get some. It doesn't look to difficult to make a template from the old one and cut it out of a rubber sheet. I just don't want to install a flapper that will be to stiff and not alow the deck to drain.

As always any and all help is appreciated.