Logo

temp gauge

lunkerdo

Hi I have twin 350 inboards the temp gauge goes crazy when cruising the when i slow down it goes back to normal any ideas thanks.

Sounds like a bad connection to me; ground or sender wires at sender and or gauges, and check contacts in engine harness plug if applicable.

I checked it out this weekend and it was a loose wire on the sender.A repair that did not cost anything thats a plus. Again thanks for the info.

Check out Crazy Goes now, man. If not, call a nearest repair person immediately.I had this problem in my boat once. I was subjective and had to be at sea for 2 days waiting for the rescue boat. I highly recommend you call someone to fix it. We only give opinions based on our experience but not necessarily right. Consider it for your own safety

Check out Crazy Goes now, man. If not, call a nearest repair person immediately.I had this problem in my boat once. I was subjective and had to be at sea for 2 days waiting for the rescue boat. I highly recommend you call someone to fix it. We only give opinions based on our experience but not necessarily right. Consider it for your own safety

No offense to you....... but this is a prime example of what occurs when we do not read the entire thread.
(see post #7)

Back