Logo

Starter Arco 50137 for Crusader ThermoElectron

dominique

Dear all,

I am looking for the P/N of the brush holder assy for the ARCO starter 50137. Does someone can help or provide me the illustrated parts catalog for this starter?

Many thanks in advance!

All the Best.

Dominique

Last time I checked, ARCO only sells complete rebuilt units...best thing to do is check with a local rebuilder. If you have none over there, next best thing would be to search for the OEM starter parts (or aftrmarket) that would go into whatever the 50137 starter replaced.

Hi Makomark, thanks for the note, I have already replaced both starter with new one (PS they charge 800 $ each here over europe...) Just did want to rebuilt the old serviceable one. Arco does not supply parts catalog as well... anyhow thanks again.

$800!!!? JEEZE. I got my 100% rebuilt for 85 bucks, and new at the 'Bend You Over Marina' was only $350. Sorry we couldn't have helped

Ted: Its worse than that...I'd expect he giving the cost in EURO's so that's well over $1100 USD given today's rate!

On top of that, something has been kluged as my arco catalog doesn't show any Thermo vintage Crusader application for that model #.

Back