Logo

Would love to answer your fishing ???

B

bigwiggle

I like to introduce myself my name is Joe and i am certified merchants marine (captain ) from the U.S.C.G. and i use to do fishing charters on Lake champlain out of point bay marina in charlotte , vt .
I do all types of fishing from trolling for lake trout and salmon to ice fishing for monster perch and smelt. I have fish all over the state of Vermont and i would love to answer any your questions on fishing.

Thanks
Joe Goetz:eek:

Joe, I realize this is an old thread, but if you are still chartering on champlain, i would love to compare your salmon/trout tactics on champlain to what we use in the great lakes.
trolling speeds, depths, baits, times of year, just the usual bs! lol

Can someone please tell me if I can glue marine carpet directly to my 14 foot aluminum boat ? Directly to the aluminum? Do I need to put down wood first or can I cut carpet to fit and glue it right to aluminum ? Please help a fellow fisherman guys..thanks in advance

Fishing is my favorite activity. It became my hobby seven years ago when my father told me about fishing and fishing rods. I really liked it, so now I go to the reservoir every weekend in search of good fish. Two weeks ago I bought a large aquarium at home and now I plan to buy some goldfish. I don't really know how to monitor and take care of the fish and my friend recommended it https://arcreef.com/bristle-worms/bristle-worms-fireworms/ Here I learned a lot of new and interesting things

Fishing is a live-long journey of learning and having fun doing it. I have been fishing for over 70 years, starting along a creek that ran near my house in western Maryland. Since then, I've fished freshwater and saltwater, deep sea in the Gulf stream, and fly fishing in the mountains of Colorado, Wyoming, and Idaho, the salmon runs in Alaska, the beaches of the Outer Banks, and many places in between.

Have fun and keep learning about fish and fishing. Never take it too seriously (which I've seen too many do.) And remember, it's called "fishing" not necessarily "catching."

Want to start a new hobby! Please give some advice for a beginner. Also my friend recommended me to buy a boat for more interesting experience. Thinking about bying this one. What do you think?
https://www.boatparadise.com/boats-for-sale/ad-01aj-2005-boston-whaler-270-outrage

Back