Logo

Want to express my gratitude to Paul (pvanv) for parts and advices

Alex.R

Hello guys,

I feel I have to share my experience with others.
This is so great there are nice and friendly people at this forum! I got valuable advices and an attitude anyone hopes to get. Later I ordered the parts I needed and after a quick and convenient payment through PayPal got them in a mail. What a service, no hassles at all especially taking into consideration how small my order was! Highly recommended!

I do appreciate your business approach, Paul and would like to thank you for your time and service.

Alex

I agree,

I have been going through all these posts recently and it is obvious that Paul has really helped a lot of people. The information he posts looks professional, factory-trained, expertise-type accurate.

Thanks from me too Paul

Did'nt want to start a new thread, but a big thanks to Paul for getting me my Tohatsu manual and water plug thingie. Also talked to him on the phone and he took the time to awnswer my questions which I'm grateful for. For anyone who wants or likes to work on there own stuff I recomende getting the manual (and order from Paul) for your particular motor. Just thumbing thru the book, theres tons of DIY and troubleshooting stuff/guides. Thanks to Paul and staff for getting it out to me. Would recomende, very satisfied. Greg Sheppard...Pidge.

Back