Logo

Winterizing my ski centurion tru trac 11 1988

Mike, I need the same help as my boat is same as yours but simply purchased by centurion. Mine was original SKI SUPREME by Supreme Industries that Centurion now owns. Engine is the same I believe. Which engine do you have and if you received the step by step info., it would be greatly appreciated if same could be shared. I have the 351 c.i./255 h.p. 1980 Pleasurecraft Marine engine within a certified 'pullboat' for American Water Ski Association. It was purchased from one owner how had for 34 years but they are now unavailable due to illness and I would not feel right in trying to reach them. Thanks in advance for a reply. Kevin Callihan

I did makomark and apparently I have made a mistake if you know these links exist. I have one owner 19 ft SKI SUPREME with 351 c.i. / 255 h.p. and like all other straight shaft boats brokered between 1988-2004, I know the concept but always had trusted mechanic do the work so I am without tools and am looking for help to do it myself if need be. I live in a college town now with small 3 foot ponds around them and an hours drive to get to Ohio. Also, I bought the boat based on near condition and am without a pulltruck at this time. Thanks if you have any pertinent directions. Kevin

Back