Logo

FYI....Fuel Rail on Optimax

danspi

For Fuel Rail issues, I would check with ThePelicanServcies.com
I replaced a Fuel Regulator Diaphram in my 225 Opti using one of their Diaphrams. I had issues with idleing and hard starting. Took to my dealer and said everything checks out. Finally found a leaking fuel diaphram. After checking online, I found that I DID NOT have to buy a NEW fuel rail...pelican services sells regulator diaphrams by themselves. I saved $1100...

Do not send your fuel rail to Pelican services-period. he is a scam. He will tell you and his website will state that he can fix your rail for 25% of a new one. If you send the rail to him he will tell you that you need 2 new regulators for $600.00 plus $50.00 to install, plus $100.00 to clean and $30.00 to ship it back to you. if you tell Todd (name on paypal) or david (name he uses for western union) that you do not want to spend $780.0 to repair the fuel rail he will demand you pay him thru western union for $225 that day or you do not get your fuel rail back. spread the word on this guy and put him out of business. he is a scammer!!

Back