Logo

question 350 or carbu mpi

pachanga

Hello I have one question which I put me for a long time when j have an engine 350 carburettor in my boat and I deciderais to change (it) and to put a mpi son's braid put kept silent perfectly or ca would be big one job??? And question derniere my brother works in a garage and I would have one 5.3 vortec for cheap son's braid and quite there would be big one job to make put ca in my boat ca would fall an engine injection 5.3 at the bottom(in fact) and j have quite the sons(threads) j you m would like love well inform and I thank you has l advance of your pachanga question

Your English is a bit hard for some of us to fully appreciate.

Swapping a carb out for a MPI system is a major undertaking. Can be done but i wouldn't recommend it in a boat. Fuel leaks are very unforgiving. Also, the electrical work involved is not trivial and a mistake there can destroy the computer controlling the injectors.

Personally, I'd say you would be better off having the carb rebuilt by someone that specializes in the type you have. It will be much less time and expense, not only now but in maintenance down the river.

Back