Logo

1978 Mariner 55 hp

waz57

Contributing Member
Today I came across a workshop manual, a parts manual and a manual for the power tilt at a garage sale for $2.00 I have scanned the parts manual and tilt manual but will need a few hours to scan the workshop manual so if anyone wants a copy send me a PM

Today I came across a workshop manual, a parts manual and a manual for the power tilt at a garage sale for $2.00 I have scanned the parts manual and tilt manual but will need a few hours to scan the workshop manual so if anyone wants a copy send me a PM
Hello! I wonder if you can send me a copy of your manuals for the mariner 55hp. Best regards Johnas! Sweden

The Mariner Manual 48, 55, 60.jpg This is the REAL Mariner Manual I dont know how many there are on the NET Bookshops or even the common garden shed. I have been also trying to find where I bought it from in USA with one of the drugs I'm on it knocks me around 20 mg Morphine so you can imagine my life Ive been wrecked for 3 and a bit years, lol. I will be trying to reach my goal this year to have it scanned but its lengthy and one mistake whilst scanning and you know what happens then. You said about your find I had the same luck but couldn't find the actually workshop one. I have 4 of these motors one on the boat and three others that I stripped down. The fellow who I got this on had a number of them in his garage. Now I did say that I had the manual and after countless downlands its always been the 3 cylinder motor but when you see the cover you know its the correct one. :rolleyes:Well I had better go the day awaits me plus I am doing a total re wire in my boat. Been doing it for a few weeks now after say an hour I loose concentration with it I have all these jobs around the house shed everywhere but never seem to finish them.

Wazza ( Australia, Brisbane )

Last edited:
View attachment 7359 This is the REAL Mariner Manual I dont know how many there are on the NET Bookshops or even the common garden shed. I have been also trying to find where I bought it from in USA with one of the drugs I'm on it knocks me around 20 mg Morphine so you can imagine my life Ive been wrecked for 3 and a bit years, lol. I will be trying to reach my goal this year to have it scanned but its lengthy and one mistake whilst scanning and you know what happens then. You said about your find I had the same luck but couldn't find the actually workshop one. I have 4 of these motors one on the boat and three others that I stripped down. The fellow who I got this on had a number of them in his garage. Now I did say that I had the manual and after countless downlands its always been the 3 cylinder motor but when you see the cover you know its the correct one. :rolleyes:Well I had better go the day awaits me plus I am doing a total re wire in my boat. Been doing it for a few weeks now after say an hour I loose concentration with it I have all these jobs around the house shed everywhere but never seem to finish them.

Wazza ( Australia, Brisbane )

Yes, these manuals are worth their weight in gold.

RObby

Back