Logo

Honda Outboard Mechanic in OC california?

Hi,
I'm a good Honda outboard mechanic in SoCal. But, I only have experience with the smaller, later model units. I would like to be able to recommend a shop to you but I have actually had the opportunity to correct some problems on a couple of motors that were "repaired" by the Honda shop that is probably closest to you in the OC and I was certainly not impressed with their work. If you have a larger, fuel injected engine, I do have access to the HDS and might be able to help you with diagnostics but you would have to bring the boat to me. I'm in Temecula. I am also quite busy at the moment.

There is a Honda shop out this way and I know that the owner does close down and attend the Honda training and familiarization seminars yearly but I don't have any info to give you about how good they are. He has helped me on occasion with part aquisition and in our conversations he certainly strikes me as being pretty knowledgeable. The shop is called Boatworks and is in Hemet.
Good luck.

are you still busy I have a honda 2004 9.9 that I just bought and it needs service and a new impeller. I am in Temecula and would like to get it done ASAP contact me @951 541 8368

Back