Logo

OMC COBRA 1992 4.3Liter - turn key and nothing happens

Re: OMC COBRA 4.3Liter - turn key and nothing happens

by doing it this way you will determine the path to check if the stater turns it will be from the sylinoid to dash to throttle if it dont it will be from sylinoid to starter but check all grounds first

Being a 92 you should have 50 amp breakers, not fuses which you have already found, I forgot to mention for you to check the power trim, does it work?

I have same issue but trim does not work as well, what does that mean? Any help appreciated

I'm having the same problem... Only I've lost ALL POWER... Batteries good I was trying to jump start my boat and smoked my jump cart which knocked out my entire electrical system... Is it possible to fry both 50 amp breakers without them popping the buttons?? Thanks for any info you can give me.

When I connected the battery charger it smoked the charger itself... When that happened I'm guessing it arced on something. I quickly unplugged it. But when I went back to try to power up I had nothing. I'm guessing I must of fried both circuit breakers... Just odd they didn't pop either button.

Back