Logo

CM6-55 Engines

How many teeth is you gear? 160? What do you have behind the engine?
Plus Blue Ridge bought up all the Chrysler Diesel parts and really are the only ones who work on them but we sell Chrysler stuff and I know some of the parts were the same on the gas boats.

Dave

I have a complete CM6-55TI engine and a spare head in pieces, ready to overhaul. Also a new complete set of genuine Chrysler turbo pistons and rings for this engine.
I also have a new Stern Powr drive system for sale (see the classifieds).
But sadly this is all in Australia and a bit expensive to ship to the US.
Mike

I have a complete CM6-55TI engine and a spare head in pieces, ready to overhaul. Also a new complete set of genuine Chrysler turbo pistons and rings for this engine.
I also have a new Stern Powr drive system for sale (see the classifieds).
But sadly this is all in Australia and a bit expensive to ship to the US.
Mike

am really interested in the sternpowr leg,do you still have it -I am in jurien bay western australia

Right hand.
thanks for the response -we were running r/hand rotation but kept breaking input shafts so have now gone to l/hand and is a much stronger input shaft.
we had a new leg built from new old stock parts in Melbourne at a cost of about $8000.00
would you have or know of any l/h props about 19x16 or 18x16 also chasing any l/h parts
if so plse let me now your ph no and i will ring you
thanks allan.

Right hand.
thanks for the response -we were running r/hand rotation but kept breaking input shafts so have now gone to l/hand and is a much stronger input shaft.
we had a new leg built from new old stock parts in Melbourne at a cost of about $8000.00
would you have or know of any l/h props about 19x16 or 18x16 also chasing any l/h parts
if so plse let me now your ph no and i will ring you
thanks allan.

Hi Allan,
LH props would be pretty rare in Australia.
Seems odd that the input shafts are different.
What powerplant are you running and in what hull?
Mobile 0409370710.
Cheers,
Mike

Back