Logo

new manifolds, spacers and risers needed

damroc

after removing the above parts and finding the water jackets completely clogged and the risers badly rusted i have come to the sad conclusion i need to replace everything. in irish republic everything is extremely expensive so i need a plan, i can see the whole kit is 465 dollars in the us but i cant get an idea of the cost to bring to ireland, the gross weight is 1300lbs so if anyone has done this before or anybody can advice me of were to get from england or europe i would be most greatful.
looks like this season is over before it began.

you mean a 130 pounds. What sorta motor you have, this site won't ship it? i'm going to pm you, it is in the right hand 1/3 of the way down on the page. Under the welcome stuff.

I am also in the same situation but have found the parts at Keypart in UK. They use GLM parts and at the dollar exchange rate plus shipping, you may as well get them from Keypart. They are very helpfull and get the parts to you really quick too. Look them up at yell. com or just on the internet. Good luck.

I replaced mine with GLM in spring/2006 on my old motor. I repowered in Jan/2009 and re-used them as they looked new when removed. Only 2 1/2 yrs old but used exclusively in salt. I flush religiously.

Back