Logo

Leaky ChrisCraft Catalina 292

halemorg

Hi This is not an engine question, but I am hoping someone has done this before and can give me some advice.
I am having leaking issues with my windows and I am thinking I would like to take them out and Re Caulk. There are screws all around the outside frame. Can I just remove these screws break the old caulk seal and it will come right out.
I have attached a picture of the type of boat I have so the windows can be seen.
If anyone has advice or tricks on how to track down these leaks and find exactly where they are coming from, I would appreciate it.:confused:

Attachments

• 292_CatalinaSunbridgeDedan-exterior.jpg
    292_CatalinaSunbridgeDedan-exterior.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 388
Hi This is not an engine question, but I am hoping someone has done this before and can give me some advice.
I am having leaking issues with my windows and I am thinking I would like to take them out and Re Caulk. There are screws all around the outside frame. Can I just remove these screws break the old caulk seal and it will come right out.
I have attached a picture of the type of boat I have so the windows can be seen.
If anyone has advice or tricks on how to track down these leaks and find exactly where they are coming from, I would appreciate it.:confused:
I had the same problem. Took out the windows

Back