Logo

1985 70 hp vro johnson

barracuda man

new to the forum and would like to say hello everyone.I bout a 1985 ebbtide dyna trac 150.needless to say that termites have eat every piece of wood in it.:( Can someone tell me what year & model engine i have.The only #'s i can find are 328718 on the attachment part and 329835-1 on the head where the plugs go.thanks:)

Re: 70 hp vro johnson

None of the numbers above are the model number. Look for a small plate on the port transom bracket OR if the plate's missing, a small quarter size core plug on the powerhead that might have the numbers on it.

Unfortunately that's more likely just the serial number. If no plate on the port transom bracket, look for a heavy duty decal near the top area of the steering swivel bracket..... between the swivel bracket and the long engine exhaust housing.

Last attempt would be to insert some pictures so that other members might be able to determine what you have.

well,..lets see,....if u r certain,it is VRO equiped,then,it would be an 84 or ltr...and many parts r the same until about 90-91,and that would be ign components,i think.

Back