Logo

Year of Motor

hi mike, i took of my prop on 35 hp honda 4 stroke, and when i put it back on i noticed, i had some play on the shaft. wondering if i left a part of. cotter pin. nut. washer. shaft removed. thrust washer at end of shaft. mike did i leave of a part.thanks again.

In a pinch, you could use several washers, however, the space is very hard stainless steel and has teeth that lock on the prop shaft.

I would breakdown and by the right part.

Mike

mike.i took my boat down to lake today, motor 35 hp honda 4 stroke it ran awfull, it has no power at full throttle what so ever,it seems to be a miss in motor, i pulled all 3 plugs when i got home. 2 plugs were white the other plug mostly white .is this a plug problem or do i have more problems elsewhere, ps i switched fm tiller to remote controls thanks

I do not know. It could be spark or fuel. Most likely it is a fuel issue unless you have a bad plug. Move the third plug to another cylinder and see if the problem stays with the plug or the cylinder.

Check all your fuel connections. Check your fuel. And when it happens again squeeze your fuel bulb to see if it corrects the problem. Also, try to pull to choke momentarily to see if it picks up. If it does, then it is carb job time.

Mike

Back