Logo

1987 pcm 4140 where can i order parts

gneto

I have a 1987 PCM 4140 believe a mitsbishi engine. I need to order parts. Anyone tell me where I can get a parts list and/or where i can order parts. Thanks

Depends upon what you are looking for! I have generated a list of Vendors and numbers. I could email you a file. I have a set of 1988 Mitsubishi 4 cyl 4140's, 140 hp. Great running, recently rebuilt. Though accessory parts are becoming a problem. Be careful w/ distributor if its a Mallory system. No longer made, and to my knowledge, no cross over! Have become pretty familiar with these engines.

Give me a call if you like!

Bruce 401-323-1099

Found what I need to build my own driveshaft now I just need the big boot that goes over the shaff from the trans to the outdrive. Any help would be appreciated

found a complete parts boat if anyone needs parts. i took the driveshaft, boot, and transmission. all else ill sell parts or complete boat, motor, ect including trailer! call me at 623-742-8166 Randy

I have broken the steering arm on my 87 and am looking for a replacement, I would be interested in the steering arm and steering cable off your parts boat if you still have them, I could also have the splined pin to hold the steering arm on just in case mine is worn.

found a complete parts boat if anyone needs parts. i took the driveshaft, boot, and transmission. all else ill sell parts or complete boat, motor, ect including trailer! call me at 623-742-8166 Randy

I am looking for an exhaust manifold for my PCM 4140 that I am rebuilding. I am having a hard time finding one. Please let me know if you know where I can find a new or used one. Much appreciated! JON 541-379-9034

I have two 1987 Sunliners that I will part out if there is enough interest. One is a decent boat that is complete with a bad trans. The other ahd a blown eng but has several good parts. Joey 864-630-70 seven six.

Bruce, came across your old post when searching for parts for a pair of Mit 4140's in a boat I just bought. Looks like you are from RI based on the number which is where one of the owners lived based on some of the records passed on to me. Would be a strange coincidence if you were the former owner of the 1974 Chris Tournament I just picked up!

Wondering if you still have the vendor list you mentioned you have. If so, how can I get a copy?

Best,
Steve

Depends upon what you are looking for! I have generated a list of Vendors and numbers. I could email you a file. I have a set of 1988 Mitsubishi 4 cyl 4140's, 140 hp. Great running, recently rebuilt. Though accessory parts are becoming a problem. Be careful w/ distributor if its a Mallory system. No longer made, and to my knowledge, no cross over! Have become pretty familiar with these engines.

Give me a call if you like!

Bruce 401-323-1099

Back