Logo

The new vBulletin® Version 3.8.4 format... you'll like it!

RicardoMarine

Gold Medal Contributor
Andrew, congrats!!!!!!!

Let's hope that all data transferred over correctly.

You guys should enjoy this format. I've been using it on several forums for several years..... and it is very user friendly.
Links, photos, etc will be a cake walk from now on!

We should all offer our thanks to Andrew for the work he has done to make this happen! :D
I'm sure there are a few on the side lines as well.... thank you too!

Last edited:
Sandkicker, dittos are cheating.... give the guy an actual applause! :D

fing10.gif

BTW, if any of you want to add a signature, add an Avatar, or to add other information, go to the User CP (user control panel) and it can be done from there.

Last edited:
Way to go!!!

Good job, Andrew!!! A small suggestion: perhaps you may consider increasing the number of smilies to add to the fun?...:D

Thanks guys. Other people did it really, I just worried and watched...

We are still working out bugs.

We got rid of the "quick reply" box because it required users to click in a link in a post above it. We now just have the regular reply box but users have to find the "new button" to reply. We will improve the buttons.

We have activated the "user custom avatar" which was off earlier today because we couldn't figure out how to do it. It is on now.

Yes we can add some more emicons and we will add some avatar tools if people want to choose one or use a tool where then can build one.

Best,
Andrew

:)

Sandkicker, dittos are cheating.... give the guy an actual applause! :D

fing10.gif

BTW, if any of you want to add a signature, add an Avatar, or to add other information, go to the User CP (user control panel) and it can be done from there.

I did but apparently the microphone on this computer isn't working !!! ;)

Back