Logo

What year is this motor

wassajet

Contributing Member
Could someone tell me the year

Could someone tell me the year model this motor is please.The motor is a 9.9hp suzuki. On the id. plate it says model# d.t 9.9 0992.serial#20966.I hope this is some help.Also how would i be able to look this up by myself.Thanks...Warren...

"Thanks Cliff for the info.I&#

"Thanks Cliff for the info.I've checked the id chart & i'm having trouble understanding just how it works.The way i'm reading it,the motor is a 1983 model,would i be right.If not could you steer me in the right direction please.Also please excuse my ignorance.Thanks again...Warren..."

Thanks Cliff for your info.The

Thanks Cliff for your info.The motor belongs to my son in law he's having trouble when it's going he can only get half speed out of it even when he has the throttle full on.All help will be appreciated...Thanks...Warren...

"Yea I can't read the char

"Yea I can't read the chart either. I would appreciat any help. My motor is DT15 S/N 601588

Thanks, Jim"

"Hello all, Could anyone pleas

"Hello all, Could anyone please tell me if a CDI unit from a 40hp 2-stroke Mariner (old model) will do for a 30hp 2-stroke Mariner (old model). Tks JJ"

hi i am wondering if someone can help identify the year of my motor, it is a dt65 with serial number of 06502-503010
thanks for your help
Allyn

Back