Logo

Chrysler 318 Marine Engine

cardinalwings

"I'm in dire need of a com

"I'm in dire need of a complete Chrylser 318 marine engine with all marine external accessories. This is for a restoration project of a 1970 Chrysler Cruise Liner III 24' aluminum cruiser. Engine does not have to be running, just as long as it is re-buildable. I purchased the boat w/o engine, but it does have the Chrysler (Volvo) 250 stern drive w/ the bell housing. Can anybody help or direct me to who can? Any & all assistance GREATLY appreciated. Thanks,

cardinalwings"

Re: "I'm in dire need of a com

"i'm in dire need of a complete chrylser 318 marine engine with all marine external accessories. This is for a restoration project of a 1970 chrysler cruise liner iii 24' aluminum cruiser. Engine does not have to be running, just as long as it is re-buildable. I purchased the boat w/o engine, but it does have the chrysler (volvo) 250 stern drive w/ the bell housing. Can anybody help or direct me to who can? Any & all assistance greatly appreciated. Thanks,

cardinalwings"
how are you willing to spend?

I have 2 available complete with water jackets, wire, etc. Also, I have the Sterring and motor controls from fly deck and main deck to the engine compartment as well as some mahogany cabinets and doors, deck chairs, sliding glass doors, chrome trim, ladder and many other useable parts.

This was posted on craigslist in my neck of the woods. People who sell on craigslist (vs ebay) usually do so becuase they don't want to deal with the hassles of shipping.....but it couldn't hurt to contact the seller. Otherwise, I'd try craigslist in your area. I find complete marine 318's popping up frequently.

http://nh.craigslist.org/boa/1782900551.html

I agree with craigslist. I was in your predicament last winter and came across one 150 miles away from where I live. If you do a search in a town close by you it will search an area about 200 mile radius. I did a search in Cleveland and some ads came up in Sandusky, Detroit, Columbus etc.

Back