Logo

Perkins 4108 core plug size needed please

joncat

Hi folks - Anyone know the siz

Hi folks - Anyone know the size of the core plugs on a Perkins 4-108 engine - exhaust manifold side - at least I'm hoping it's a core plug as we have had a cold spell and I have water pouring out- hoping it;s not cracked but seems to big a flow for a crack if you know what I mean !

Need the size to cross reference a plug as Perkins engines seems to draw blank faces around the usual motor factor places and thats my only option to get the job done on a weekend....

Any help much appreciated.

Jon.

Re: Hi folks - Anyone know the siz

Hi folks - Anyone know the size of the core plugs on a Perkins 4-108 engine - exhaust manifold side - at least I'm hoping it's a core plug as we have had a cold spell and I have water pouring out- hoping it;s not cracked but seems to big a flow for a crack if you know what I mean !

Need the size to cross reference a plug as Perkins engines seems to draw blank faces around the usual motor factor places and thats my only option to get the job done on a weekend....

Any help much appreciated.

joncat did you ever find out the size of the coreplugs i could do with knowing my self

Back