Logo

Anyone live in California or dealt with this mob

"The link you posted didn'

"The link you posted didn't work for me but I went to their website. Looks pretty and legit but that's something easily done by my son-in-law with a few keystrokes on the old PC.

Have you tried the 888-605-1605 number? It's a bad sign that their mailing address is in Tehachapi. Not too much boating up thataways. Google maps shows a large, un-named pool of water next to "City Dump Road"

Pretty much a podunk town up in the mountains east of Bakersfield off of Highway 58 . Famous for the "Tehachapi Loop" where the freight trains cross the top of the mountain using a giant circle of track built by the 300,000, man Chinese labor force back in the 1800's. The trains come about every 30 to 40 minutes and it's really cool to watch them circle back on themselves as they simultaneously gain altitude. That and windmill farms.

They, and you, may have been victims of the economic meltdown. Might be time to call the credit card company."

Hi Jim

I gave them a call b

Hi Jim

I gave them a call but I am on the other side of the world so I got the time wrong. I will try again on Tuesday. There was at least a message service so who knows my luck.

Regards

Chris

"Yeah, that's agood sign t

"Yeah, that's agood sign that the phone still works. Toll free is usually the first thing to go. Who knows, your prop might still be sitting in a corner of an airplane somewhere. I live about 80 miles from that town and if you do have difficulty with the phones, I could act as your agent to contact them. Let me know, I'd be happy to help.
Good luck."

"Hi there Jimmy,

got an ema

"Hi there Jimmy,

got an email this am saying the prop was on its way. Included a UPS delivery tracker thing.

I will see how it goes...and let you know

Thanks for your advice and looking them up for me

Chris"

"Hi Chris,
Well, I hope you t

"Hi Chris,
Well, I hope you turn into another satisfied Solaris prop customer. Let me know how that thing works, will ya?"

"Howdy there Jimmy,

Got my

"Howdy there Jimmy,

Got my prop yesterday, and it looks the goods, and it fitted so I am pretty happy.

Thanks for your help through the process, I guess the delays can be expected. In the end readyset boaters gave me fast freight to get it here quicker which I think was pretty good of them.

In all I saved $300.00 on the Aussie price of the prop, which I an pretty happy about.

Again, thanks for your advice

Chris"

Glad to hear it Chris and what

Glad to hear it Chris and what is it they say down there in your neck-o-the-woods? No worries Mate!

Back