Logo

440 motors carver yacht

I JUST TALKED WITH ALL THE GUY

I JUST TALKED WITH ALL THE GUYS AT MARYSVILLE MARINE AND NO LUCK ON MAKING A REVERSE CAM OR CRANK WHAT EVER I NEED THEY SAID THERE JUST IS NO MORE OUT THERE .SO AS I STARTED WITH WHAT AM I TO DO IF I NEED THIS REVERSE MOTOR REDONE SOMEDAY??

"okay what if i wanted to make

"okay what if i wanted to make a spare reverse motor to have on hand is really what i want ,ANY IDEAS? on where to look for things i'de need"

"I think your problem might be

"I think your problem might be Insurmountable. I think you should sell the boat to me, and you won't have to worry about it."

lol thats good but if i've

lol thats good but if i've learned anything about boating it's that you should have a spare motor at dock side for you yacht

You have a spare engine. &#40

You have a spare engine. (That's why they put 2 in your boat) I'm a single engine guy. My spare engine is also my main engine. They look very similar. So Similar that they have the same serial numbers.

"Mark, SeaWAy marine in Seattl

"Mark, SeaWAy marine in Seattle has all the parts in stock including risers, manifolds, o-rings, sleves and gaskets. 206-937-7373.
As far as you guys looking for spares, I bought a run out pair for $500 including transmissions. I see 440s for sale all the time, Many of the Purse Siene boats around here have 440s in the tender and that is why these replacement parts are still available.

Dan"

wow well i've had no luck

wow well i've had no luck finding a reverse cam and other things for my reverse motor where should i go to look for those things?

"Mark,
I know a guy in Baltim

"Mark,
I know a guy in Baltimore who has some spare parts. I'll let him know to not take one of your checks since you stopped payment on all the checks you wrote to me and the Marina that hauled out the boat. Didn't think you'd turn out to be that kind of person after I spent the day helping you get that motor running.
Eddie"

"lol ,,well seeing that it was

"lol ,,well seeing that it was not the boat you told me it was.and it had two bad motor ,and you told me and my wife they were good motors 340 hours on them yea right!! i'm okay with that you take care and do not repost on here, due to these are great people and they have the truth with you ask them a ? about a boat.and if it was not for some of these guys i would not be albe to save what left of this boat i got .you take care bud>>"

"Mark,
You were told clearly

"Mark,
You were told clearly what was wrong with boat and motors. $2100 for a 33'boat. I gave you new helm seat, cabin doors, complete new dinette and table and $750 worth of brand new carbs. You pretty much got the boat for free and have rationalized it was ok to "steal" the few items you agreed to buy with a check that you stopped payment. What goes around comes around. I left you numerous messages trying to understand why someone who seemed so likeable and honest would end things like that. I spent an entire day of my time that I didn't have to helping you getting that one motor running, made sure you had a heater for the cabin because it was getting cold. Just surprised and dissapointed. Call me if you think I did something not totally above board.
Regards,
Eddie"

"WELL THE WAY YOU DID ME WRONG

"WELL THE WAY YOU DID ME WRONG ON THE BOAT IS WHY I DID WHAT I DID .ME AND MY WIFE ARE YOUNG AND YOU SAW THAT AND DID US WRONG.ANYWAYS DON'T REPLAY BACK ON HERE AGAIN THIS WEB PAGE IS NOT FOR THIS HAVE A NICE LIFE BUD . AND TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND TO STOP EMAILING ME NOW .OR YOUR WIFE MITE HAVE TO FIND OUT ABOUT YOU AND HIM ,SO IF I WERE YOU I'DE STOP EMAILING ME ON HERE TOO .... THIS IS FOR BOATERS ONLY NOT GUY OF YOUR KIND"

"well time for a new post this

"well time for a new post this guy needs his head looked at by a dr. this web site is not to be used for this and it should not be ,this site has helped me over the last year or so and i have got many things ordered from here over the years.. so I say people like him should not use it for crazy crab ,and i say move on to BOAT TALK ONLY!!!!"

Re: "<[img]"http://www.marineengin

"
374898.jpg

Starboard engine."
Is that some sort of SENSOR on the inboard-side of the starboard riser? Looks like a wire running from it....

A local place here on the Left Coast to get very inexpensive but proper o-rings for these risers is Tacoma Screw. Just don't tell them it's for a boat or they'll put an "M" in front of the part# and quadruple the price [just kidding]

One of my slip neighbors has a boat with ORIGINAL 1960s Chrysler 440s in it--and they still run great! He replaced the manifolds and etc. but the motors have never been touched. Impressive!

Jeff

Re: "I got my exhaust manifolds, r

"I got my exhaust manifolds, risers and all the gaskets from Marysville Marine. (http://www.marysvillemarine.com/) You can make your own gaskets, sure. But you'll become an expert at finding and fixing 'home-made' leaks, too. The gaskets I used seemed to work well, and now I spend my time drinking beer and driving the boat."

Isn't Marysville " wholesale to registered dealers ".

Back