Logo

Alternator Belt

jumpin

"Good Morning, new member with

"Good Morning, new member with first question. Recently purchased a 1987 Chris Craft 426 Catalina with 454 Crusaders. Could someone help me with belt numbers. I want to have spares as I bring it from Florida to Louisiana where I live. Read alot of posts this weekend am I am thrilled to have found this site! Thanks, Johnny"

Good morning John; I have 1988

Good morning John; I have 1988 11 Meter Trojan with 454 FWC engines. I think the belt setup would be the same for raw water cooling as well but dont know for sure. The belts I use gates brand name the raw water pump belt # is 9330 12.5mm x 850mm the altinator belt is #7470 9.5/10mm x 1210mm if they cant cross the numbers im sure then can find them by the mm measurements have a great trip sounds like a real good time.

John after looking a little fu

John after looking a little further the FWC and raw water cooled engines are the same set up so those belt #s I mentioned in my previous post should be correct for both applications.

"Thanks, used your numbers and

"Thanks, used your numbers and got my spares. Now, if the weather will just let up so I can bring it home!!"

Back