Logo

Raw water pump for 120

"You want the replacement type

"You want the replacement type pump to eliminate the weak link in the original style pump. Johnson is the new pumps mfg. Talk to the guys at:
American Diesel Corp
PO Box 1838 (Rt. #3 North)
Kilmarnock, Va. 22482
Phone: 804.435.3107 Fax: 804.435.6420

Price used to be $400.00. Yes, it's a lot, but it does eliminate a fatal flaw in the original system, which when it goes bad does not have replacement parts available."

"I suppose I should add the di

"I suppose I should add the disclaimer that I have no association with American Diesel other than as a happy customer.

As I understand it, and I could be wrong, Mr. Lilienthal is associated with Bomac Marine, possibly an owner. Full disclosure, I have had no contact with Bomac and make no claims for or against them. It just seems fair though, to disclose the association since he places ads for his services here fairly regularly."

"I realize there will be assoc

"I realize there will be associations that will help all of us with our lehmans, (Thank you) but the first person that comes up to NJ and tells me the condition of these (2)engines gets my buisness."

Matthews37 do you still need help with your lehmans ?? I was service mgr. At lehman and visit jersey once in a while. 518 493 3083

Back