Logo

DT140 seems to be going out of gear

"My motor is running fine, but

"My motor is running fine, but when I speed up to about 15 MPH it sounds as if the engine is coming out of the water or dropping out of forward. When I slow down it runs OK. Any ideas? Thanks!"

"Thanks Rollie, My computer i

"Thanks Rollie, My computer is acting weard. I will need a new prop and computer it seems. I'll have to write Santa.
Thanks again"

Spun props can be repaired by

Spun props can be repaired by a prop shop. You just have to find one. I have a '97 to '00 DT140 EFI computer if you find you need one.

"Oh, I have three 3 blade SS 1

"Oh, I have three 3 blade SS 13 1/4 x 18 props that came off of DT140's. Let me know if you are interested."

"I wish I had known Marion, I

"I wish I had known Marion, I ordered one yesterday. I live in Union SC. I believe I have heard you say something about the Conway area. Is that your neighborhood?
thanks for the information, I might talk to you about a spare if I can afford one."

"Union, yeah. You're not

"Union, yeah. You're not too far from Great Falls, Wateree, and Murray. Both of my wifes sisters live in Rock Hill. We spend a good bit of time going up there. I'm here in Conway. Not a bad location. A little less than an hour from Georgetown.

I'm so dumb. I didn't even think to say I have three props that I'm not using. I have many other parts as well. I blew my DT115 EFI last year."

Back