Logo

Suzuki DT100 trim amp Tilt

ttgukonlinecouk

"I have a 1998 Suzuki 100 2 st

"I have a 1998 Suzuki 100 2 stroke which has been problem free until now. There seems to be an intermitent problem when trying to raise the leg; the problem seems to occour when the engine has not been used for some time. I initially thought it was the relay but I have changed that. The only sound from the unit when the problem occours, is the clicking of the relay then a very quite noise that lasts only for a second or two but I can't identify its location. I would be grateful for any feedback, thanks."

"I have checked all conections

"I have checked all conections that I can see apart from inside the motor housing, I would think that if there is a bad earth inside the motor housing the problem work be apparent for down as well as up."

"start checking for voltage dr

"start checking for voltage drops. from source to controller, from controller to before relay, and after relay, to trim motor. and check good precence of ground at source (batt) and at motor Ground cable.

you'll see a voltage drop somewhere along that cicuit"

"Thanks, I need to get someone

"Thanks, I need to get someone to check that for me over the weekend as I don't have the tools. thanks for the advise. Trev"

Back