Logo

MERCURY 20HP IGNITION SYSTEM NOT WORK

J

JAGKRIT

MY MERCURY ENGINE 20HP DOES NO

MY MERCURY ENGINE 20HP DOES NOT FIRE WHEN START.
I CHECK THE SENSOR AND CHECK VLOTAGE INDUCTION AVERAGE 0.1VOLT ONLY.IF ANY BODY WHO KNOW THE VOLTAGE INDUCTION FROM SPARK SENSER(TIMING SENSER)
PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
THANK YOU
JAGKRIT

I ALREADY CHECK THE COIL Resis

I ALREADY CHECK THE COIL Resistances.the resistances ~2 ohm.the stator can built 200 volt when turn the pulley.but i don't have a manual.

thank you

"check pulser voltage, u need

"check pulser voltage, u need to keep everything connected

now un-plug batter and components and do an ohms test on each component

then do a ground to components check also to see if u have a break in the insulation

post your readings here"

"YES sir,i check the pulser vo

"YES sir,i check the pulser voltage while everthing connect.the voltage show me not over 0.1 volt.then i disconnect the sensor and check the voltage again.the voltage show me the same value(>0.1 volt).after that i check the resistance of the sensor.the value is ~2 ohm.
please tell me how much the resistance value of sensor and how much the voltage induction of
this sensor.
thank you"

"J,

I think you have to rep

"J,

I think you have to replace the module (power pack,switchbox), but first make sure the black/yellow stripe wires are not grounding out the ignition. These are the wires that turn off the engine when the off button is pushed, or when the man overboard switch is open. If either of these is shorted, you will not have spark.

Tony"

Thank you so much.I ask the su

Thank you so much.I ask the supplier in thailand but out of stock.they don't order again.
if posible i will modify it.if who know the turn of coil please let me know.if i succession of modify i will tell you again.

thank you
jack

I COME BACK TO CHECK THE CDI T

I COME BACK TO CHECK THE CDI Theory i found that the CDI work with hall sensor.could you tell me what kind of hall sensor used in mercury engine CDI sysiem.

thank you

OKEY THANK EVERY BODY TO SHARE

OKEY THANK EVERY BODY TO SHARE YOUR IDEA.BUT NOW I CAN FIX IT.I BUY SOME MOTORCYCLE TRIGGER(HONDA NOVA-S TRIGGER)AND REPLACE TO THE SAME POSITION.
IT WORKED NOW.

Back