Logo

350 Crusader Engines 1994 with 100 hours

J

Jeff Norton

" Can anyone tell me the appro

" Can anyone tell me the approximate value of 2 350 Crusader Engines (1994) with only 100 hours, and very clean? I just salvaged a boat for someone, and bought the boat to sell the parts. "

" Im guessing about a hundred

" Im guessing about a hundred bucks each.Can you ship em or should I pick em up?
Seriously, im looking for a couple low hour take outs. Where you at? What else you got? Gears,bellhousings,props? Either post or e-mail me. mark "

" i would like more info on yo

" i would like more info on your engines,sounds like what i need to repower project boat. "

" I also have two 350 Crusader

" I also have two 350 Crusader engines. They are 150 hour take outs. They have all the trimmings including manifolds, carbs, starters, motor mounts, alternators, pumps and are connected to Paragon hydraulic reverse gear transmissions with reduction gears. I have complete drive shafts from a 38 foot Chris Craft Sea Hawk and two sets of brass props in excellent condition. One is 19 inch and the other is 20 inch. They are three bladed and I don't remember the pitch. I have a bunch of parts for sale. "

"Anyone with engines and/or pa

"Anyone with engines and/or parts for sale can post them in the free classifieds section of this site.

Regards,
Andrew
"

Back